This morning had a great start with a promising breeze and clear skies but just as the warning signal was to be raised the AP appeared instead and the races were postponed. We waited as the Race Committee dealt with challenging conditions and ultimately storms have kept us off the water. The races have been canceled for the day. The forecast looks like a variety of conditions moving forward.
The pressure is off until tomorrow, now its time to head into town and waste some time as tourists.
- Matt Wierzbach, Tactician
For more information please visit these links:
|Jason Berdyck||Headsail Trimmer||Group 1||USA|
|BJ Blahnik||Main Trimmer||Group 1||USA|
|Kris Scheppe||Helm||Group 1||USA|